Hotel Imperial is a small, family-run hotel with a central location on a traffic free square bordered by a canal on one side and Rembrandtplein on the other. As a clean, non-smoking, family-run property, Hotel Imperial is suitable for families, romantic couples and business people alike.
- Opening time of reception: 8:00 ~ 20:00. (Late arrival is possible. More details, contact us directly)
- Free Wifi
- Coffee and tea making facilities are available upon request for a nominal fee.
- Safety deposit box, heating, fan, luggage storage available
- Hairdryers are available on request
- Assistance with tour services
- We do not have our own parking facility, but a parking service is available at a reasonable cost.
- Electrical pollution free (Stetzerizer Filters)
- Someone is always on the premises
- No smoking! Smoking of any substance is not permitted anywhere in the hotel.
- You must climb at least 2 flights of stairs to get to your room. They are not steep by Amsterdam standards, but people with stair problems should be aware.
- On weekends, rooms facing the front of the hotel may experience street noise if the windows are kept open. If closed, it is quiet and ventilation comes through a special vent.
- Pets are not allowed