Hotel Imperial is a charming, family-run hotel with a central location on a traffic free square, just around the corner from Rembrandt Square. Dam Square is a 10-minute walk away. There is a tram stop 100 meters away with fast connections to Amsterdam Central Station and the RAI Congress Centre. The Flower Market as well as most museums and sights are within a short walking distance.
Hotel Imperial features uniquely decorated guest rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Coffee and tea making facilities and a hair dryer are available upon request.
Families, romantic couples, single vacationers and business people are all welcome.
- Opening time of reception: 8:00 ~ 20:00. (Late arrival is possible. More details, contact us directly)
- Free Wifi
- Coffee and tea making facilities are available upon request for a nominal fee.
- Safety deposit box, heating, fan, luggage storage available
- Hairdryers are available upon request
- Assistance with tour services
- Electrical pollution free (Stetzerizer Filters)
- Someone is always on the premises
- No smoking! This hotel enforces a strict NON-SMOKING policy. Violators will be fined € 250 and be required to check out of the hotel
- You must climb at least 2 flights of stairs to get to your room. They are not steep by Amsterdam standards, but people with stair problems should be aware
- Rooms facing the front of the hotel may experience street noise. If the windows are firmly closed, much if not all of the noise is muffled
- Pets are not allowed